ShortyKnowsBest
Hey I Appreciate You For Visiting My Site. I Am Glad To Have You. Show Your Love Even More By Registering. All The Content On My Site Is Updated Frequently.
ShortyKnowsBest
Hey I Appreciate You For Visiting My Site. I Am Glad To Have You. Show Your Love Even More By Registering. All The Content On My Site Is Updated Frequently.
ShortyKnowsBest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Lil Shorty
Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay EmptyGreg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay I_voting_barGreg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay Empty 
Most active topics
Latest topics
» Finding Dory
Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay Empty9/15/2021, 12:02 am by Lil Shorty

» Raya And The Last Dragon
Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay Empty9/15/2021, 12:01 am by Lil Shorty

» Marvel Studios Black Widow 2021
Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay Empty9/14/2021, 11:59 pm by Lil Shorty

» Kevin Gates - Only The Generals Part 2
Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay Empty9/14/2021, 11:56 pm by Lil Shorty

» Gudda Gudda - Nina
Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay Empty9/14/2021, 11:40 pm by Lil Shorty

» 2K22 TOP 10 PLAYER RATINGS
Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay Empty9/14/2021, 11:33 pm by Lil Shorty

» Migos - Culture 3
Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay Empty9/14/2021, 6:41 am by Lil Shorty

» She's Funny That Way (2015) 720p
Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay Empty6/1/2015, 6:26 am by Lil Shorty

» Lucy (720p)
Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay Empty5/14/2015, 8:59 am by Lil Shorty

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on 4/24/2015, 6:53 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
Lil Shorty
Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay EmptyGreg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay I_voting_barGreg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay Empty 
Most Viewed Topics
Strange Magic (2015) 720p
She's Funny That Way (2015) 720p
Fast And Furious 7
AVENGERS GRIMM (2015) 1080P
Ex Machina 2015
50 Shades Of Grey Full Movie
Home (2015)
#MayweatherPacquiao Fight Of The Century
KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE (2015) 720P
Young Thug - Barter 6
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is opebeth

Our users have posted a total of 82 messages in 82 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ShortyKnowsBest on your social bookmarking website

Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lil Shorty
Admin
Lil Shorty

Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay Empty
PostSubject: Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay   Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay Empty4/23/2015, 5:48 am

The NFL announced Wednesday that Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy has been suspended without pay for the team's first 10 games of the 2015 regular season for conduct detrimental to the league.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Hardy will appeal the decision, according to a source informed of his plans. Hardy is eligible to return to action for the Cowboys' Week 12 Thanksgiving matchup against the Carolina Panthers, Hardy's former team.

The decision came following a two-month investigation by the league into Hardy's domestic violence incident last year involving ex-girlfriend Nicole Holder. The league found sufficient credible evidence that Hardy engaged in conduct that violated NFL policies. Hardy's legal case in North Carolina state court was dismissed in February.

"The NFL's investigation concluded that Hardy violated the Personal Conduct Policy by using physical force against Nicole Holder in at least four instances," the statement read.

"The net effect of these acts was that Ms. Holder was severely traumatized and sustained a range of injuries, including bruises and scratches on her neck, shoulders, upper chest, back, arms and feet," Commissioner Goodell wrote in his decision. "The use of physical force under the circumstances present here, against a woman substantially smaller than you and in the presence of powerful, military-style assault weapons, constitutes a significant act of violence in violation of the Personal Conduct Policy."

The NFL was unsuccessful in "numerous efforts" to contact Holder and noted it was unknown if Holder's lack of availability was "the result of her entering into a civil settlement with Hardy or other factors."

Rapoport reported that the Cowboys had braced for a six-game suspension at most, and had expected a four-game ban. But they did build protection into Hardy's contract. He was due $9.25 million in per-game roster bonuses, and now he'll be able to earn less than half of that. If the 10-game suspension is upheld, Hardy will have missed 25 regular-season games over two seasons before he returns to the field.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones released a statement shortly after the suspension was announce.

"This suspension is something that we anticipated prior to Greg's signing, and we respect the Commissioner's ruling. Our organization understands the very serious nature of this matter. We will use our resources -- work closely with Greg and with the league -- to ensure a positive outcome."
Back to top Go down
https://shortyknowsbest.forumotion.com

Greg Hardy Suspended 10 Games Without Pay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShortyKnowsBest :: Sports :: Nfl News :: Nba News :: Sports Breaking News-
Jump to: